Thursday, September 16, 2021 · 8:00 PM EDT
About This Webinar
In This course we will cover beginner level information to get you on the right path to understanding completely how the stock market works.
- Completely understand how the stock market works.
- Know the process that a company goes through to become a Publicly Traded Company.
- Know the history of the Stock Market and it's Evolution.
- Different Exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ & AMEX.
- Risk Management: how to reduce losses and manage overall portfolio risk.
- Money Management: how to manage risk on each position, how many shares to buy, and where to take a loss.
I have created this digital ebook specifically for people who are beginners and want to learn more about trading options. In this ebook you will learn very basic concepts and important investing terminology. In addition, in this ebook you will read about what options are, how to buy options for Puts and Calls, how to trade options, and much more! It is suggested to read and understand the information in this eBook before you start trading options.
Topics That Will Be Covered:
-Basic Stock Market Terminologies
-Funding of Options & Options Trading
-Important Options Terminologies
-Beginners Strategies & Risk Management
-How to Buy a Call/Put Option
-Buying Call Option Rules
*eBook will be updated with new information when needed.
Live Class Registration + Stock Option eBook - (Date and Time)